WCF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WCF stands for Warrior Clan Fighters this is a warrior cats roleplay forum where you can roleplay in different clans, and create characters,

Latest topics

» ThunderClan Creation Approval
by Bean_The_Cat 7/14/2023, 19:48

» Coral's Little House
by CreeperLover649 6/8/2023, 15:16

» beans training? [ P]
by Ravenss 6/4/2023, 04:14

» Last person who posts wins!
by STARGIRL. 5/31/2023, 12:07

» May Staff Gathering
by Ravenss 5/11/2023, 17:09

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Twolegplace

STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Twolegplace   Empty Twolegplace

Post by STARGIRL. 5/1/2023, 17:36

….

CreeperLover649 likes this post

STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Twolegplace   Empty Re: Twolegplace

Post by STARGIRL. 5/1/2023, 17:41

Siren stalked across the corner, eyes widening at the smell of fresh food before scrambling over to a dead bird on the side of the road. She picked it up happily, padding off to present it to her owner. 

Connor
    Connor
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Clan Leader

Libra Posts : 15

Post by Connor 5/4/2023, 15:36

Primrose yawn and stretched out in the sunlight (open for interactions)
    STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 5/4/2023, 17:59

Connor wrote:Primrose yawn and stretched out in the sunlight (open for interactions)

Siren watched as a cat yawned. She was quite interested. She never seen another cat. She was usually scourging for food and avoided the others because they always fought for food. Twitching her whiskers, she dropped down from the bin before padding over to the cat. “Hello. Who are you?” She asked.
    Connor
    Connor
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Clan Leader

Post by Connor 5/4/2023, 18:29

STARGIRL. wrote:
    Connor wrote:Primrose yawn and stretched out in the sunlight (open for interactions)

Siren watched as a cat yawned. She was quite interested. She never seen another cat. She was usually scourging for food and avoided the others because they always fought for food. Twitching her whiskers, she dropped down from the bin before padding over to the cat. “Hello. Who are you?” She asked.
    "hmm? oh, i'm Primrose" the brown tabby replied, her tail twitching side to side
    STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 5/5/2023, 08:19

Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:

"hmm? oh, i'm Primrose" the brown tabby replied, her tail twitching side to side
    Primose. What a strange name. She thought as she licked her paws. “Are you those cats who live with their owners?” She asked, curling her lip. Those cats she never trusted. They were so fragile and needy. But maybe this one wasn’t so bad.
    Connor
    Connor
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Clan Leader

Post by Connor 5/5/2023, 14:47

STARGIRL. wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:

Primose. What a strange name. She thought as she licked her paws. “Are you those cats who live with their owners?” She asked, curling her lip. Those cats she never trusted. They were so fragile and needy. But maybe this one wasn’t so bad.
    Primrose chuckled "no, i'm more of a loner and twolegs are way too loud for my liking" she purred
    STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 5/6/2023, 06:32

Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:

Primrose chuckled "no, i'm more of a loner and twolegs are way too loud for my liking" she purred
    She tilted her head to a side before flattening her ears and stepping back, blinking quickly. “Sorry. I didn’t realise. “ she misjudged. Ugh. She had to stop doing these things. “I’m siren.” She replied.

Connor likes this post

Connor
    Connor
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Clan Leader

Post by Connor 5/8/2023, 15:00

STARGIRL. wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:

She tilted her head to a side before flattening her ears and stepping back, blinking quickly. “Sorry. I didn’t realise. “ she misjudged. Ugh. She had to stop doing these things. “I’m siren.” She replied.
    "it's fine, i get asked that a lot" Primrose meowed gently

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 9/29/2024, 00:58